The idea of the guide is to help you learn how to have a more productive conversation, based on arguments, not emotions.
Be knowing this guide, you will have the necessary instruments to correct logical fallacies (argumentation errors) of people who are not aware of such things.
As Osho said: “The only thing that i would like to give to you is the taste of knowledge. This will change your whole life. It`s not about disciplining you, it’s about shining from inside you”
Some of the examples in the guide are:
- You are not a journalist. Me neither (this is related to the idea that everybody, and not only journalists, should do a 3 sources verification of a information, especially on articles that looks suspicious
- Criticize the idea, not the person
- When i comment, i also have an argument.
- The only person that you can change in this life is you. ( It`s important to realise that whatever the circumstances are, you can only change yourself. Each of us has their “own journey” in this life, their own lesson to learn. As much as you would like to help your partner in life or your loved ones, the people in your team, stop pressing them to go out of their blockages. All comes in due time because each person has their own rhythm of evolution. Do all you can do regarding yourself and allow others the necessary time to evolve in their own rhythm.
- Broken window theory http://www.developgoodhabits.com/broken-window/
- Leave somebody …. The possibility to choose (RO) https://www.facebook.com/coruptia.ucide/photos/a.417087058480205.1073741828.417077815147796/417831421739102/?type=3&theater
- Assume your feedback (RO) https://www.facebook.com/coruptia.ucide/photos/a.417087058480205.1073741828.417077815147796/417829145072663/?type=3&theater