|PERSONAL INFORMATION||Florin – Alexandru Bădiță|
|PERSONAL STATEMENT||FORBES 30 under 30 Europe on Law & Policy 2018|
|2015 – present||Map Analyst at Telenav – Cluj-Napoca|
|Main activities: Improve the OpenStreetMap data. Work with databases, Statistics, improve workflows|
|2015 – present||Founder at Nefiresc Cluj|
|Main activities: Propose and organize social events in the local community of Cluj-Napoca|
|2010 – present
2015 – present
2013 – present
|Community manager at OpenStreetMap Romania
Founder at Coruptia Ucide (Corruption Kills)
Corruption Kills it`s the biggest civic group in Romania, with over 99.000 followers.
Main activities: Promoting Critical thinking, facilitating the organization of Protests in Romania.
Data Driven Investigative Journalism
|07/2016 – 08/2016||Ecological coordinator Untold Festival – Cluj-Napoca|
|Main activities: Designing the ecological part of the festival. Coordinating a team of 30 volunteers.
That year the festival had over 300.000 participants coming at the festival
|04/2015 – 08/2015||Project Based – Statistician at the Ministry of Education in Romania (ARACIP)|
|Did a statistical research related about the quality of the pre-university education system in Romania, 2013-2014|
|04/2015 – 07/2015||Consultant for British Council|
|Part of a group of 16 digital creative persons from all around Europe, with the aim of making the digital strategy for British Council|
|12/2014 – 02/2015||Project Based – Database Optimization and automatization at TrainArt – Bucharest|
|12/2014 – 02/2015||Consultant for the World Bank – Using OpenStreetMap in urban slums – Upi Number 465044|
|The World Bank is a United Nations international financial institution that provides loans to developing countries for capital programs. The World Bank is a component of the World Bank Group|
|05/2008 – 07/2014||Website and Server administration|
|Web design and SEO/SEM. Website maintenance. Server administration. B2B and B2C experience|
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
|09/2016 – 12/2016||Student at Draper University – San Mateo, California, USA|
|2014 – 2015||Student at CROS – Universitatea Alternativa (Alternative University)|
|2007 – 2010||Psychology at Titu Maiorescu – Bucharest|
|Listening||Reading||Spoken interaction||Spoken production|
|English||C1 PROFICIENT USER||C1 PROFICIENT USER||B2 INDEPENDENT USER||B2 INDEPENDENT USER||B2 ADVANCED USER|
|Italian/Spanish||A1 Basic User||A1 Basic User||–||–||–|
|A1/A2: Basic user – B1/B2: Independent user – C1/C2 Proficient user Common European Framework of Reference for Languages|
|Communication skills||▪ 2011 – 2012 – Forum theatre actor for A.R.T Fusion Association
▪ April – May 2012 – Participant in Young Professional Academy 4th edition
▪ October 2012 – Mentor2B Training for EVS (European Service Volunteers) volunteers.
▪ 2014 – 2016 – Hold 6 training for journalists, activists, explaining how we can use digital tools to expose corruption
▪ Studied Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP),
▪ Good communication skills gained through my experience as a volunteer/collaborator with over 100 NGOs
|Organisational / managerial skills||● June 2010 – Co-organizer for “Sub chistoace plaja”
About the event – To find as many cigarettes mugs from the beach in Vama Veche and make a 7 by 10 meters map of Romania out of them. The objective was to raise awareness about the ecological problem created by littler in the sand.
This was a 3 days event, with over 400 Volunteers and over 70.000 cigarettes found and used for the project. It had national Press coverage, in television and newspaper
● September 2010 – Team leader for a team of 15 people in the Romanian project “Let’s do it Romania”, part of the International project: Let’s do it world
● August 2011 – Co-organizer for “Sub chistoace plaja – second edition”
● February – July 2012 – Facilitator in the project “School of forum theatre”
● August 2012 – International training on the topic of “Human trafficking” in Bologna,Italy
● September 2012 – 1 week International training in Hradek, Czech Republic for multipliers in “Living Library” method.
● September 2012 – Volunteer for Youth on the Move made by the European Union.
● December 2012 – Training in Berlin, Germany – “Empowering education for European employability and entrepreneurship”
● January 2013 – Include me in Employment – Training about employment in Novi-Sad, Serbia
● February 2013 – Socio-Educative Animator course
● March 2013 – “You care, you share” – 1 week youth exchange about LGBT issues in Romania – Member of the implementation team, and facilitator
● July 2014 – 10 days training about conflict management in Czech Republic
● August 2014 – School for democracy – Expert Forum
● January 2015 – Now – Nefiresc – An informal group that I have founded where we do non-formal events, until now we have over 60 events where over 7.000 persons participated.
● October 2015 – Now – Corruption Kills. We help facilitate the organization of the biggest protest in the history of Romania, were over 600.000 persons participated.
|Artistic skills and competences||
● 2008 – 2009 – Photojournalist for “Info Bucharest” newspaper
● September 2012 – “Animate the change” – training about street art in Ptuj, Slovenia.
We learned how to use street animation techniques to raise awareness about a social issue in our community
● 2014 – Held a one week European training about how we can use photography to help NGO`s better promote their work.
● 2013 – 2017 – Labyrinth Theatre constructor.
● 2014 – 2015 – Improvisation Theatre.
● 2012 – 2016 – Held over 60 Space Painting workshops.
I organized workshops where I have taught people how to paint with graffiti spray paint.
I did workshops in different high-schools, at festivals, team-buildings for different corporations, and with children with autism, down syndrome.
|Information processing||Communication||Content creation||Safety||Problem solving|
|Proficient user||Proficient user||Proficient user||Proficient user||Proficient user|
|Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools/ OpenOffice/ Google Docs
Good knowledge of graphic design applications (Inkscape, PhotoShop™, GIMP)
Basic knowledge of 3D design applications (Google Sketch-up)
Excellent knowledge of Linux and Windows (Ubuntu, CentOS)
Good Programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, Python)
Advanced GIS skills (ArcGis, Qgis, OpenStreetMap, PostGIS)Server Administration (Ubuntu, CentOS)Over 10 years’ experience as a Blogger and Social Media
Data science – Statistics, visualization of big data
Database management (SQL, Postgres, PostGIS)
|Other skills||▪ February 2011 – Top 10 finalist at BCR Startup school with the project “Twitter Card”
▪ August 2011 – 1 week Basic Training in Muncel, Romania to learn how to be a social assistant for people with disabilities.
▪ May 2014 – 1 week project about the European Union, legislation